Do you want to build a high performance test automation team who can deliver more high quality automated tests sooner by using state of the art test automation practices?
This 2-day workshop will be a hands-on dive into advanced automation practices, with a mixture of roughly 30% presentation and 70% exercises. On the second day, students will work as teams to write tests for a real website, working with a git repository and running the tests on a cloud-based architecture using Continuous Integration and distributed machines.
Students will learn not only how to write high quality, low maintenance tests, but also how to work together more efficiently to delivery more high quality automated tests sooner.
Students will learn how to
- Use advanced development skills to write more robust and more maintainable tests faster
- Test both web and non-web application layers
- Write faster and more stable web tests with advanced WebDriver and Serenity BDD
- Work together as a high performing test automation team on real-world projects
- Write more automated tests faster
- Write higher quality automated tests, making them faster, more reliable and easier to maintain
- Increase confidence in your automated tests
- Reduce the cost of maintaining your automated test suites
John Ferguson Smart, author of “BDD in Action” also leads the development on the innovative Serenity BDD test automation library.
To ensure an optimal learning experiences, class sizes are limited. Book early!